Plying her craft since age 6, Leilani Franco (UK) has spent decades polishing the skills and abilities needed to grow into a world-class contortionist.

And now, she can officially say she's gone beyond world class, into the realm of world record breaking.

Franco is featured in the new Guinness World Records 2014 book for a trio of records she has set with a body made seemingly from elastic. She's accomplished the most full body revolutions maintaining a chest stand in one minute (25), performed the fastest human backbend walk (20 meters in 10.05 sec), and traveled the fastest 20 meters in a contortion roll (17.47 sec). You can see Franco's unique talents on display in our exclusive "Meet the Record Breakers" video below.

"Whenever I'm at a party, my friends are always like, 'Leilani, show people what you can do!' and I say ok and I do something really weird and everybody gets really shocked," Franco said. "I really like that."





















Objavi komentar

 
Top