25 Confidence will take you places…like Walmart for example

Shopping at Wal-Mart can be an economical experience with products that are wallet-friendly and customer service that may or may not be there. But aside from being able to find what you need at a low price, you will also see things that you may have not expected such as people of unique appearances, strange fashion preferences, and other weirdness. Wanna have a peek? Here are 25 Hilarious Photos Of Some Crazy People Shopping At Wal-Mart.

24 This is just Bad A**


23 Yeah I would look away too


22 My eyes! My eyes!


21 This is just a new low…


20 Grrrr


19 Excuse me, are those muscles under your tights, or are you just happy to see me?


18 Blinded by the bright…


17 Seriously, what is wrong with some people


16 Sssssup!


15 Omg, please pick one quickly!


14 Ursula?


13 Somebody give this thing a comb


12 So patriotic


11 My that's a lovely dress, where did you get it?


10 ok, this is not a lovely dress


9 When you gotta go, you gotta go


8 I don't even know what to say


7 I will never see Sponge Bob the same ever again


6 So this is where little Bo Peep comes to do her grocery shopping


5 OMG!


4 What era are we on?


3 He does exist!


2 Check out my side rolls


1 Who needs a wallet when you have this…


Source














Objavi komentar

 
Top